At Herochecker, we are dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our users, and that starts with protecting their privacy. We are committed to safeguarding the personal information of all visitors who access our websites or services through any mobile application, platform, or device (collectively, the “Services”).
What Information Do We Collect from You and Why?
We collect information from you when you access our website, including:
Registration information when you create a Herochecker account, so we can:
- Create your account so you can place orders under our Terms & Conditions. This will include your full name, address, telephone number, email address, and the password that you use to create your account.
- Identify you when you sign in to your account.
- Contact you for your views on our Services and notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
Transaction Information when you place an order, so we can:
- Process your order and bill you (Herochecker never stores your credit card information in our systems. Payment operations are outsourced to our payment processors/gateway only).
- Communicate your orders to a store where applicable.
- Send you status updates on your order via email or SMS, or we may contact you by phone regarding your order.
- Address your help issue by replying to your order queries and questions and resolving problems.
- Carry out analysis and research using your feedback to develop and improve our service. Also, if you contact our customer support team, we may keep a record of your conversation for quality and training purposes.
At Herochecker, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your